Monday, September 19, 2005

imdb.com and BugMeNot

I went to imdb.com yesterday to check out what people were saying about The Grudge and was asked to register to enter the forums. I know that BugMeNot should only be used to log in, and not to register, but I didn't realise it then; I kept trying to get valid logins by using the Firefox BugMeNot plugin, but got turned away each time with the admonition that the email address I was using was blocked.

Anyway, I thought I'd post this because I found the successive addresses that BugMeNot supplied me with to be quite funny:

Try 1: imhereto@gazeta.pl <rejected>
Try 2: bugmenot@freemail.hu <rejected>
Try 3: thisis@bullshit.com <rejected>
Try 4: bug.me.not.imdb@gmail.com <rejected>
Try 5: soyouwanttoplayhard2get@huh
Try 6: imdb_bugmenot@spambob.com <rejected>
Try 7: comeonthisisnotfunny@anymore.com <rejected>
Try 8: eveyones@watching.com <rejected>
Try 9: dontmake@scene.com <rejected>
Try 10: f**kimdbsagediscrimination@bugmenot.cn <rejected>

Alright, I made up some of these addresses. I leave it as an exercise for the gentle reader to figure out which those are.